Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Full Texture Shorts




Rings - Greentelee, Blazer(Inside), Full texture shorts - All design and made by me

This is some part of my garments for this semester. This's what made me can't update my blog til almost 2months, took my free time and made me really-really tired from my body, my mind and everything. I mix this outfit so it looks more ready to wear and casual to wear. I'll show to you guys how it's actually look like on my next post.

I got this rings from Greentelee shop last month, i wore it for a few times but never had a chance to take photos because i'm really busy with my final. But, since i finished everything and start to prepare for my internship, so i still have times for relax and back to my normal life in blogging.

16 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous and pretty <3
    love the shorts, you really are talented~ hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing shorts! you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing shorts and your nail rings rock!!!!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the shorts is really artistic & irresistible, very creative!
    the ring is also super rad!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one cute shorts!! =`)

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shorts is adorable!!! <3 love it! You're so talented ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing shorts! <3 <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love with the short ♥



    Love,
    www.jennieaprilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome ring and omg so pretty shorts, cant wait to see your final results! you look stunning xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing shorts! Btw, I'm new to blog and I'm your junior in high school. Nice to know you! :)

    http://nine911eleven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete