Friday, February 1, 2013

Still in LOVE With Galaxy



Went out with friends and spend my saturday night with them in the city after i finished my work. FINALLY! i ate a nice chinese food at my favourite place for chinese food in the city. Let me tell you one more time how i can't wait to go back to my country next week. I miss my mom's cokking, how she tickle my foot to wake me up every morning, fabric hunting with my mom every sunday, Watching movie and cry together in our living room, and how she scold at me everytime i'm lazy to take shower in the morning or i go back late. I miss going out with my sister and my brother girlfriend every night. And  i MISS Indonesian spicy food! 

25 comments:

  1. the galaxy blouse is super cool, cute hat too!
    stunning as always


    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice hat! LOVE THE OUTFIT and as always, you look pretty!

    sesilianastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That galaxy top. Aaaa, you lucky to have that ;).

    noellandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit !!! <3
    pretty :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty top!! love your hair..=`)

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur awesome top kak ^^
    so chic as always xoxo

    febriafar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg you made the top perfect!!
    i love HK<3 hehe

    stop by my blog sometimes if you're interested :)

    Love, Ariel from fak3shion
    http://fak3shion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the top and the hat! really really love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blouse. I love galaxy, too. the hat suits you so well. you look amazing.
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look super fabulous, ci!

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute outfit and nice makeup :) Love the nude lip <3

    wytane.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I missss my mom too like A LOT. need to go back to indo soon :(


    BLOG
    FOODBLOG
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit! I love your galaxy blouse! <3

    xoxo

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i never get bored with galaxy print! u look awesome diyn, love your hw shorts!

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    Join my GIVEAWAY, win a BLACKBERRY DAVIS and 2 shopping vouchers worth @IDR200K!!
    JOIN NOW, click the link below:
    http://missingbee.blogspot.com/2013/01/o2b-x-missing-bee-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. thankyou so much for your sweet words all<3333

    ReplyDelete
  17. you always rock galaxy apparels! your hat is super cute, looking stunning! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete