Monday, September 12, 2016

P E R SO N A L

 TOP-LABEL8 // SKIRT - EPERHANDS

This is not going to be my normal OOTD-post, it's just a long boring thoughts from a girl who's approaching her quarter-life crisis(okay, it's still two years but... still )keep scrolling if you have nothing to do and I hope in someway you'll understand that you are not alone.

As i grow older, I started to realized that my circle of friends is getting smaller. We've grown, people change and move away. How time flies, I was 16 and living without so much care about what's happening in the world and all of sudden wake up with huge amount of responsibilities placed on my shoulders and more life affecting decisions that I have to made.

There are so many things I've learned from the past few years and that makes me want to appreciate life even more. I'm only in my early 20s but there's been a lot of tears, hurting people that I love, worrying too much about basicly everything. It's funny because we worry about things today and it won't actually matter few years from now, we worry so much until we forgot to enjoy the moments. Every single day I worry about work, relationship, family, friends and I forgot to live and enjoy this journey called life. How I wish I could tell my younger self to surrender to God, and I'm not the only person in this world who feels what I'm feeling, the night will end and the sun will rise and last but not least, keep exercise ;p



1 comment: