Sunday, September 25, 2016

O L I V E


These pics were taken few months ago when me and my friends decided to spend our weekend escaped from the city. I wore this comfy scuba outerwear that becomes on of my favourite's now. It has two side pockets and comes with a long tie that you can wear as a choker. Anyway, I've been browsing through my old photos on Instagram and Facebook( yes, I'm finally into it again after a year deactivated the account) and realized there are so many things  that I missed and feel like the past 4 years went by so quickly that I don't even realized what I was doing. I've rejected so many good opportunities for me and this blog because of some personal reasons back then. But one thing I learn from everything that has ever happened is to never regret because life goes on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment